[Herald Review] ‘Zzz’ lulls audience to sleep through onstage performance
时间:2023-11-29 14:04:59 出处:건강阅读（143）
A new contemporary performance taking place in Seoul gently lulls its audience to sleep.
The three-hour performance of "Zzz," which kicked off Tuesday at the Quad in Daehagno, allows the audience to lie down and take a nap at any time during the show.
Choreographer Hwang Soo-hyun, known for "Sense of Black" and "Cavae," has long strived to break the barriers between the stage and the audience, delving into unique sensory experiences during her performances.
In April, "Cavae" premiered with the National Contemporary Dance Company, revealing the enigmatic, stadium-like backstage of the Haeoreum Theater.
In "Zzz," Hwang takes her vision to the realm of sleep -- “an often-neglected aspect of human existence.”
- KIPO chief strengthens IP alliances with Middle Eastern counterparts
- Mirae Asset continues to lead domestic equity ETF market
- Apple to launch iPhone15 series in S. Korea on Oct. 13
- [Book Review] 'Lee Kun
- 尹, 과학기술자문회의와 오찬 “예타 간소화·예산집행 유연화 필요”
- PM arrives in China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
- Ministry uncovers 1,802 Youth Protection Act violations
- Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
- 류호정·장혜영의 ‘세번째권력’ “총선서 30석, 200만 득표가 목표”