Central Asia, S. Korea pledge to strengthen youth cooperation
时间:2023-11-29 14:15:02 出处:뉴스阅读（143）
Foreign ministers from South Korea, the Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan reaffirmed their commitment to enhancing youth cooperation during the 16th Korea-Central Asia Cooperation Forum in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, the host nation's embassy said Friday.
According to the embassy, the meeting underscored a sustainable future for both Central Asia and South Korea, recognizing the potential of youth in both regions and the need to formulate policies and strategies for future partnerships.
Turkmenistan is celebrating 2023 as the "Year of Youth" and has proposed several initiatives to bolster youth engagement. Turkmenistan's proposal includes creating a comprehensive strategy for international cooperation between Central Asian youth and South Korea.
The strategy encompasses education, science, sports, culture, joint training programs, digital knowledge initiatives, and the establishment of an international student center and an institute for supporting youth innovation.
- Seoul shares open higher despite US losses
- NewJeans, Heartsteel to open 2023 LoL World Championship Finals
- Mayplace Hotel marks ninth anniversary with room promotions
- [Test Drive] Upgraded Polestar 2 dons Iron Man mask
- American investigated for ‘teeth grinding’ graffiti across Yongsan
- 尹대통령 “군장병 확고한 국가관·대적관 안보대세 가져야”
- Without light, Lightwalk will not be architecture: Dominique Perrault
- World Cup in Saudi Arabia sparks human rights protest
- ‘Smugglers’ wins best picture at 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards