Woman faces prosecution after demanding marriage from V
时间:2023-11-29 13:54:58 出处:예술阅读（143）
The case of a woman in her 20s, accused of stalking BTS member V has had her case transferred to the prosecution, according to the police.
On Nov. 8, the woman was referred for investigation on charges including violating the Anti-Stalking Act and trespassing.
The woman allegedly waited in front of V's residence, followed him into the apartment parking lot, and accosted him in the elevator on Oct. 26. She initiated a conversation with V and declared her intention to marry him.
After the encounter, she quickly left the scene. Police identified her through an on-site report by security personnel and personal information revealed during her marriage declaration. The woman reportedly has a history of stalking V in the past.
The agency representing V, Big Hit Music, stated, "We strictly deal with stalking crimes that invade the artist's privacy and threaten safety with a zero-tolerance policy."
V reassured his fans on the fan communication platform Weverse, posting, "I'm fine, and everything is okay. Don't worry about it."
BTS members have expressed concerns and pain due to 'Sasaeng fans' who invade their privacy by following them.
In August, Jungkook of BTS warned about stalking on Weverse, "Don't send food to my house. I won't eat it even if you send it. If it happens again, I will take action using the order number you sent." He also stressfully mentioned, "Everyone knows my home address. It's already out there. If you search on YouTube, you'll find it.
- American investigated for ‘teeth grinding’ graffiti across Yongsan
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Buddhism scholar committed to expanding Korean studies at Yale
- AI in your pocket: Samsung Galaxy S to feature real
- ‘Gyeongseong Creature’ to lead year
- [Bills in Focus] Windfall tax on banks and urban infra refurbishment
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- 검사탄핵안 이어…야당, 이번엔 검사 좌표찍기
- 신당 추진 이준석 ‘천아용인’과 회동…김용태 “작전 이해 간다”
- YG’s new girl group Babymonster debuts with single 'Batter Up'