W10m reward offered for information leading to fugitive on the run for third day
时间:2023-11-29 12:53:02 出处:영화阅读（143）
In the hunt for a fugitive who escaped custody Saturday during an assisted hospital visit, South Korean authorities have raised the reward money for information leading to his capture to 10 million won ($7,700).
According to the wanted poster released by the Justice Ministry, the man on the run is 36-year-old Kim Gil-soo, who is a suspect in the robbery of approximately 740 million won. He is described as a man of strong build, standing 175 centimeters tall and weighing around 83 kilograms.
Kim, who was convicted for assault and rape in 2011, had been detained at Seoul Detention Center, following his arrest on Oct. 30 for allegedly stealing a bag full of cash. Kim reportedly lied to the victim of the robbery, saying that he would make currency exchanges at a cheaper rate than the local banks.
- 금태섭 “文 전 대통령, 조국 출마 적절한지 의견 분명히 해야”
- National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty to open in Pyeongchang
- 尹 대통령 “새마을정신 되새겨 혁신과 창의로 뭉쳐야”
- 송영길 "어린 건방진 놈" 한동훈 "운동권 했다고 우월한 척"
- N. Korea reinstates DMZ guard posts
- Samsung Electronics accounts for 84% of Q3 smartphone sales
- KDI slashes 2024 growth to 2.2%
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival aims to encourage indie filmmakers working in tough times
- [KH explains] Hyundai to sell vehicles on Amazon in US sales push